Position: Janitorial (Temporary full-time x1 at least 3 months)
Reports to: Plant lead
Location: Vancouver, BC
This position is responsible forensuring that all designated areas of the Production Plant Warehouse, offices and building are kept hygienically clean, tidy and organized as assigned by the Lead hand.
Major Position Accountabilities
- Responsible for cleaning offices, warehouses, production and related tools, carts, buckets and baskets, as well as the washing and cleaning of designated areas of the facility (interior and exterior).
- Complies and adheres to SOPs, OHS, housekeeping, HACCP, SQF and GMP standards, requirements and practices.
- Reports any machinery problems, abnormalities and OHS issues to Supervisor and/or respective personnel.
- Carries out special assignments assigned by the Supervisor or designate.
- Internal - Production, Maintenance, QA, office staff, Customer Service
and Shipping Departments
- Frequent handling of cleaning chemicals
- Exposure to: noises and a wet environment
- Lifting is required
- Formal Education
- High school graduate or equivalent qualification
· Experience working in a food manufacturing plant is an asset
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good teamwork and team player
Please email, fax or email your abstract / CV to:
Sunrise Soya Foods
Attn:. Human Resources Dept.
729 Powell Street