Driver/Sales - Permanent Full Time Opportunity
Since 1956, Sunrise Soya Foods has been trusted by generations to produce healthy and delicious soy products. As Canada’s leading tofu manufacturer, we are dedicated in our commitment to putting Goodness First® behind everything that we do. From our products to our workplace, we adhere to our values of: Customer Focus, Honesty and Integrity, Respect, Teamwork and Corporate Citizenship.
The Driver/Sales position is responsible for picking, loading, delivery and merchandising of products in the Greater Toronto area as well as ensuring the execution of promotions is in place at the retail store level.
Note this position is based in Scarborough.
- Operate company truck in a safe manner and in accordance with the motor vehicle safety regulations.
- Ensure customer orders are picked accurately and are delivered on time.
- Replenish store shelves and merchandise following the gold standard guidelines.
- Provide courteous customer service and establish good working relationships with all relevant store personnel.
- Compile requested marketing and sales information for management and report on competitive activities.
- Complete high school level education or equivalent.
- Minimum 1-year driving / delivery experience required
- Merchandising experience an asset
- Valid Ontario Driver’s License (minimum G class, DZ class would be preferred)
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Good team player
- Able to speak English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- 20% refrigerated warehouse environment and 80% in the field.
- Permanent, full time position with a ½ hour unpaid meal break
Please email, mail, or fax your resume/CV to:
Fax: (416) 233 – 3995
Thank you for your interest in Sunrise! We appreciate your application, however, due to the high volume of applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.