Maintenance Coordinator – Full Time
Since 1956, Sunrise Soya Foods has been trusted by generations to produce healthy and delicious soy products. As Canada’s leading tofu manufacturer, we are dedicated in our commitment to putting Goodness First® behind everything that we do. From our products to our workplace, we adhere to our values of: Customer Focus, Honesty and Integrity, Respect, Teamwork and Corporate Citizenship.
Maintenance Coordinator, under the direction of the Maintenance Manager, assists to organize and coordinate maintenance personnel and activities and executes company maintenance programs with goals of providing facility and equipment reliabilities in an efficient and effective manner.
- Ensure compliance with all company policies, procedures and standards for people safety, food safety, quality, cost control, waste reduction and complete and on-time delivery
- Promotes and follows all company and regulatory standards for Occupational Health and Safety (OHS), Food Safety, Safe Operating Procedures (SOP's), Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP) and Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS)
- Ensures production equipment problems are diagnosed quickly and machines are repaired in a timely fashion to keep machine downtime to a minimum
- Executes effective Preventative Maintenance Program to deliver maximum production time
- Helps to manage maintenance technicians' work schedules and distribution of work orders to ensure there is adequate and proper support for production
- Enters and updates the CMMS maintenance management system (Hippo)
- Works collaboratively with Maintenance Technicians, managers / supervisors, Lead hands and Production Workers and sits in on production and food safety team meetings
- Assist in developing, maintaining, executing and upgrading spare parts/tools/supplies inventory program to ensure consistent adequate supply of spare parts, tools and supplies
- Purchase parts and supplies
- Assists in planning and managing the maintenance budget
- Perform other duties and special projects as assigned by Supervisor or Manager
- Office 50%/plant 50%
- Exposure to noise and a wet temperature varied environment
- Attendance and participation in training
- Flexible hours including nights, weekends, and holidays to meet production / maintenance requirements
- After hours availability on emergency calls
QUALIFICATIONS / EDUCATION
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in maintenance in a factory environment
- Strong administration and computer skills
Please email your resume/CV to:
Sunrise Soya Foods Inc.
21 Medulla Ave Toronto, Ontario M8Z 5L6
Thank you for your interest in Sunrise! We appreciate your application, however, due to the high volume of applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.