Since 1956, Sunrise Soya Foods has been trusted by generations to produce healthy and delicious soy products. As Canada’s leading tofu manufacturer, we are dedicated in our commitment to putting Goodness First® behind everything that we do. From our products to our workplace, we adhere to our values of: Customer Focus, Honesty and Integrity, Respect, Teamwork and Corporate Citizenship.
- Experience in receiving, shipping, inspecting, purchasing, and a sense of job flow
- Computer knowledge, Microsoft Office
- Good attitude and a team player
- Mechanical abilities
- Takes pride in your work, committed to quality, and detail oriented
- Ability to communicate effectively with co-workers
- Works well in a busy environment
- Able to accept constructive criticism
- Ability to maintain a clean work environment
- Ability to occasionally lift up to 50lbs
MAJOR POSITION ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Receive parts against Purchase Orders (correct part & correct quantity)
- Enter parts into electronic inventory system
- Properly label parts and the location and arrange parts in the designated location
- Maintains stored items by keeping organized and labeled according to standards.
- Ability to accurately cycle count.
- Ability to assist in breakdown situations.
- Maintain supplies database by inputting receipts, disbursements and returns. Maintain stocked items by verifying inventory
- Maintaining safe work environment by following standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Permanent Full-Time position. Regular work hours are Mondays to Fridays, 8:30am to 5:00pm (0.5-hour lunch break).
- Heavy lifting required occasionally
- Exposed to loud noise; need to wear hearing protection when working in the production areas
EDUCATION / QUALIFICATION
- Minimum: College Diploma or Post-Secondary project management diploma
- Minimum 2 years experience in maintenance in a factory environment
- Project management experience
- Intermediate computer skills in Visio, Excel, Word, MS Project and maintenance related software
- Good written and verbal English
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong teamwork, team building, leadership, and motivation skills
Please email or fax your resume/CV to:
Fax: (416) 233 – 3995