Receptionist - Permanent Full Time
Since 1956, Sunrise Soya Foods has been trusted by generations to produce healthy and delicious soy products. As Canada’s leading tofu manufacturer, we are dedicated in our commitment to putting Goodness First® behind everything that we do. From our products to our workplace, we adhere to our values of: Customer Focus, Honesty and Integrity, Respect, Teamwork and Corporate Citizenship.
As a Receptionist you will be the first point of contact for our Toronto’s office. This role will be responsible for offering administrative support across the organization. In this role you will be responsible for providing exceptional customer service.
Are you someone who is motivated and enthusiastic? Do you enjoy working collaboratively in a diverse environment? If so, we want to hear from you.
- Greet employees and clients in a courteous and professional manner
- Answer incoming calls in a courteous, efficient and timely manner
- Maintain up-to-date contact listings
- Coordinate inventory of office supplies
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material
- Coordinate meetings in the board room and training room
- Provide general and administrative support to our Toronto office
- Provide general and administrative support for HR, including postings jobs on various job boards
- Assist with planning and organization of company events such as annual staff dinners
- Monitor vacation records and documentation
- Effectively maintain up-to-date HR records
- Provide support with group benefits administration
- Other duties and special projects as assigned by the HR Director
- Works in an air-conditioned office environment
- This is a permanent, full-time position
- Regular work hours are Mondays to Fridays, 8:30am - 5:00pm or 8:45am -5:15pm, with a half-hour unpaid lunch break
- Minimum 3 years related experience in receptionist work
- Hands on experience with office equipment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Exceptional time management skills and ability to multitask
- Skilled in MS applications: Excel & Word
- Chinese language skills (verbal and written) a definite asset
Please email, mail, or fax your resume/CV to:
Fax: (416) 233 – 3995
Thank you for your interest in Sunrise! We appreciate your application, however, due to the high volume of applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.