- 5 minutes prep
- 4-6 hours cook
- 4 people
- 1 pkg Sunrise Banana Flavour Tofu Dessert (2x150g) blended
- 125 mL (1/2 cup) Coconut Milk
- 15 mL (1 Tbsp) Sugar
- 1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips, cut into small pieces
- 30 mL (2 Tbsp) coconut oil
- Blend all ingredients in blender until smooth.
- Pour into popsicle molds or cups with a popsicle stick.
- Freeze for 4-6 hours. Overnight freezing is recommended.
- In a medium, microwave-safe bowl, mix together chocolate chips and coconut oil. Microwave on high for 30 seconds.
- Remove and stir. Continue microwaving and stirring in 15-second intervals until chocolate mixture has melted and is smooth.
- Let chocolate sit until it reaches room temperature. Dip popsicle into the chocolate mixture and let harden.
Calories: 120Fat: 7gSaturated Fat: 6gSodium: 5mgCarbohydrate: 12gSugar: 11gProtein: 3gCalcium: 6%Iron: 8%
As per one serving size (106g)