- 20 min prep
- 45 min cook
- 8-10 people
- 1/2 pkg Sunrise Traditional Freshpack Tofu (700g) blended
- 250 mL (1 cup) Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 125 mL (1/2 cup) Shredded coconut, toasted
- 50 mL (3 1/2 Tbsp) Butter, melted
- 1/2 pkg Sunrise Traditional Fresh Pack Tofu
- 1 - 250g pkg Light Cream Cheese at room temperature
- 125 mL (1/2 cup) Sugar
- 2 Large Eggs
- 60 mL (1/4 cup) Canned unsweetened coconut milk
- 125 mL (1/2 cup) Mango, purée
- 10 mL (2 tsp) Freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 150°C (300°F) and place an oven rack to the middle of the oven. Line the bottom of an 8-inch spring form pan with parchment paper.
- Combine the graham cracker crumbs, coconut and melted butter. Press mixture into the bottom of the prepared pan.
- Place the tofu in a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Add the cream cheese and sugar and continue to blend until smooth. Scrape down the sides of the bowl and add the eggs, mix until incorporated.
- Add the coconut milk, mango purée, lemon juice and salt to the cream cheese, sugar and egg mixture. Mix until well blended (Do not overbeat!) and prepared crust.
- Pour hot water into the baking dish until it reaches about 1 inch on the side of the spring form pan. This will prevent the cheesecake from cracking. Place on the middle rack and bake for 30 – 45 minutes, until the sides have risen and the middle is barely set.
- Remove the spring form pan from the pan of water. Remove the foil and cool to room temperature on a rack. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours before removing spring form. Serve chilled.
Calories: 243Fat: 14gSaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 66mgSodium: 206mgCarbohydrate: 23gFiber: 0gSugar: 18gProtein: 7gVitamin A: Vitamin C: Calcium: Iron:
As per one serving size (116g )