- 10 min prep
- 30 min cook
- 6 people
- 1/2 pkg Sunrise Soft Tofu (Western Canada) (300g) blended
- 250 mL (1 cup) water
- 2 celery stalks, finely chopped
- 1-2 large garlic cloves, chopped
- 6 cups peeled and cubed potatoes
- In a small sauce pan bring water, chopped celery and garlic to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes until celery is soft. Don’t drain.
- Meanwhile, place cubed potatoes in a soup pot and cover with water. Boil potatoes until soft and a fork can be easily inserted and removed, about 20 minutes.
- In a blender, combine the celery and garlic mixture with the soft tofu, blend until smooth.
- Drain and mash potatoes. Mix in the desired amount of tofu mixture to achieve your preferred consistency. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Calories: 150Fat: 1gSodium: 410mgCarbohydrate: 32gFiber: 3gSugar: 2gProtein: 4gVitamin A: 2%Vitamin C: 20%Calcium: 2%Iron: 4%
As per one serving size (196g)