- 15 min prep
- 30 min cook
- 4 people
- 1 pkg Sunrise Traditional Freshpack Tofu (700g) cut into small cubes
- 1 can (384 mL) chicken stock
- 150 mL (3 cups) water
- 125 mL (1/2 cup) minced pork
- 125 mL (1/2 cup) cooked shrimp
- 125 mL (1/2 cup) wooden ear fungus, shredded and rehydrated if dried
- 1 can (100g) bamboo shoot, shredded
- 5 Chinese dried mushrooms, soaked until soft, diced
- 5 mL (1 tsp) red pepper flakes
- SEASONING INGREDIENTS
- 15 mL (1 Tbsp) chili oil
- 15 mL (1 Tbsp) chili paste
- 125 mL (1/2 cup) vinegar
- 30 mL (2 Tbsp) sugar
- 5 mL (1 tsp) salt
- 5 mL (1 tsp) soy sauce
- THICKENING INGREDIENTS
- 45 mL (3 Tbsp) corn starch
- 10 mL (2 tsp) water
- Add water and chicken stock in a pot and bring to a boil.
- Add tofu, pork, shrimp, fungus, bamboo shoot, mushrooms and red pepper flakes. Cook and stir occasionally until pork is well done. Add all seasoning ingredients and stir well.
- Mix together thickening ingredients in a small bowl and pour into pot. On low heat, stir and cook until soup has thickened.
- *Adjust chili paste and chili oil measurements to preferred taste.
Calories: 320Fat: 11gSaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 65mgSodium: 910mgCarbohydrate: 25gFiber: 1gSugar: 10gProtein: 29gVitamin A: 4%Vitamin C: 2%Calcium: 25%Iron: 20%
As per one serving size (400g)