- 10 min prep
- 45-55 min cook
- 12 people
- 1/3 pkg Sunrise Soft Tofu (Western Canada) (300g) blended
- 15 mL (1 Tbsp) Sunrise Unsweetened Soy Beverage
- 3 large eggs
- 1 x 425g can pumpkin, puree
- 125 mL (1/2 cup) light brown sugar
- 5 mL (1 tsp) ground cinnamon
- 2 mL (1/2 tsp) ground ginger
- 1 mL (1/4 tsp) ground cloves
- 2 mL (1/2 tsp) salt
- 1 Premade frozen pastry pie shell (not the graham cracker variety)
- Preheat oven to 190° C (375°F). In a food processor or blender, blend together soy beverage and the soft tofu until smooth.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix remaining ingredients to tofu mixture until smooth.
- Pour into a frozen pastry pie shell and bake for approximately 45 - 55 minutes.
- The pie will still look wet in the center, but this is normal. A toothpick inserted close to the edge should come out nearly clean.
- Let the pie cool and set before serving.
Calories: 130Fat: 6gSaturated Fat: 1.5gCholesterol: 45mgSodium: 190mgCarbohydrate: 16gFiber: 1gSugar: 9gProtein: 3gVitamin A: 2%Calcium: 2%Iron: 4%
As per one serving size (45g)