- 10 min prep
- 10 min cook
- 6 people
- 1 pkg Sunrise Pressed Tofu (340g) diced into 2 cm cubes
- 15 mL (1 Tbsp) oil
- 250 mL (1 cup) red pepper, diced
- 250 mL (1 cup) fresh shitake mushrooms, diced (dried shitake mushrooms will need to be soaked in hot water until soft)
- 125 mL (1/2 cup) green onion, sliced
- 15 mL (1 Tbsp) oyster sauce *Optional: vegetarian oyster sauce
- 15 mL (1 Tbsp) hoisin sauce
- 2 mL (1/2 tsp) sesame oil
- 1 head leaf lettuce or iceberg lettuce, washed and dried
- Hoisin sauce for serving
- In a non-stick frying pan, heat the oil over medium heat.
- Add red pepper and cook for 3 minutes. Add shitake mushrooms and cook for another 3 minutes.
- Add tofu, green onion, oyster sauce, hoisin sauce and sesame oil. Cook for another 3 minutes.
- Fill each lettuce leaf with the tofu mixture. Top with Hoisin sauce if desired.
Calories: 161Fat: 8gSaturated Fat: 2gSodium: 248mgCarbohydrate: 11gFiber: 3gSugar: 4gProtein: 12gVitamin A: 181%Vitamin C: 25%Calcium: 18%Iron: 16%
As per one serving size (189g)