- 10 min prep
- 20 min cook
- 16 cookies people
- 1 pkg Sunrise Soft Tofu (Western Canada) (300g) blended
- 250 mL (1 cup) whole wheat flour
- 5 mL (1 tsp) baking soda
- 2 mL (1/2 tsp) salt
- 5 mL (1 tsp) cinnamon
- 125 mL (1/2 cup) butter
- 185 mL (3/4 cup) brown sugar
- 375 mL (1 1/2 cups) rolled oats
- 125 mL (1/2 cup) wheat germ or flax meal
- 250 mL (1 cup) raisins
- Preheat oven to 200ºC (400ºF).
- In a small mixing bowl, combine flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon together. Set aside.
- Using an electric mixer, cream butter and sugar together. Mix in tofu until smooth.
- Add 1/2 flour mixture to the tofu mixture. Mix until combined.
- Mix in all oats and wheat germ.
- Add the remaining flour mixture and raisins. Mix until combined.
- Roll large spoonfuls of batter into balls, pressing down on the top to flatten. Place approximately 8 spoonfuls on each cookie sheet. Allow room for expansion.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes. Let cool for approximately 10 minutes. Transfer onto plate to serve.
Calories: 210Fat: 7gSaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 15mgSodium: 160mgCarbohydrate: 32gFiber: 3gSugar: 16gProtein: 4gVitamin A: 4%Calcium: 4%Iron: 8%
As per one serving size (67g)