- 20 min prep
- 15 min cook
- 4 people
- 1pkg Soyganic Smoked Tofu Sriracha Flavoured (210g) sliced into 1/4" strips
- 15 mL (1 Tbsp) vegetable oil
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 red & 1 green bell pepper, sliced
- 250 mL (1 cup) mushrooms, sliced
- 3 g (½ tsp) chili powder
- MARINADE INGREDIENTS
- Juice of 1 lime
- 30 mL (2 Tbsp) olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 g (½ tsp) ground cumin
- 3 g (½ tsp) dried chili powder
- 4 g (¼ cup) fresh cilantro, chopped
- Mix all marinade ingredients together. Coat tofu with marinade and refrigerate for at least 2 hrs. Remove tofu from marinade, wipe off excess and sprinkle with salt.
- Heat vegetable oil in a large cast iron pan over high heat. Sear the tofu strips on each side until golden brown. Remove tofu from pan.
- Add the onions, bell peppers and mushrooms to the same pan. Once all vegetables are seared, stir in chili powder and sauté for 4 min. Add tofu back to the pan and toss together for 1-2 min.
- Serve immediately with tortillas, shredded lettuce, grated cheese, sliced jalapenos, salsa, sour cream and lime wedges.
Calories: 210Fat: 16gSodium: 470mgCarbohydrate: 9gProtein: 10gCalcium: 15%Iron: 10%
As per one serving size (162g)