- 10 min prep
- 15 min cook
- 15 people
- 1 pkg Sunrise Soft Tofu (Western Canada) (300g) blended
- 250 mL (1 cup) whole wheat flour
- 125 mL (1/2 cup) wheat germ
- 2 mL (1/2 tsp) baking soda
- 2 mL (1/2 tsp) salt
- 5 mL (1 tsp) cinnamon
- 125 mL (1/2 cup) butter
- 125 mL (1/2 cup) brown sugar, packed
- 250 mL (1 cup) oats
- 125 mL (1/2 cup) coconut, shredded
- 125 mL (1/2 cup) flax seeds
- 125 mL (1/2 cup) raisins or chopped dried fruit or mix of your choice
- 125 mL (1/2 cup) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 205°C (400°F).
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, wheat germ, baking soda, salt & cinnamon, set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar together. Mix in tofu until combined.
- Add ½ the flour mixture to the tofu, mix gently.
- Add in all oats, shredded coconut and flax seeds. Mixed until combined.
- Add remaining flour, raisins and chocolate chips, mixing gently. Careful to not over mix!
- Drop rounded spoonfuls onto greased or lined baking sheets pressing down lightly. Allow room for expansion.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes. Let cool for approximately 5 minutes. Transfer onto plate to serve.
Calories: 250Saturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 15mgSodium: 130mgCarbohydrate: 32gFiber: 5gSugar: 13gProtein: 6gVitamin A: 4%Calcium: 4%Iron: 10%
As per one serving size (76g)