- 10 min prep
- 50 min cook
- 6 people
- 1 pkg Soyganic Firm Tofu (500g) crumbled
- 1 jar (700mL) low sodium tomato sauce
- 125 mL (1/2 cup) water
- 375 mL (1 1/2 cups) low fat grated cheese (cheddar or mozzarella)
- 9-12 no-boil lasagna noodles
- Preheat oven to 175ºC (350°F). In a mixing bowl, combine water and tomato sauce together.
- In a lasagna pan, spread a small amount of sauce on the bottom in a thin layer.
- On the layer of sauce, lay down 3-4 lasagna noodles side by side, enough to cover the pan.
- Spread 75 mL (1/3 cup) sauce on top of noodles then 75 mL (1/3 cup) crumbled firm tofu and 125 mL (1/2 cup) grated cheese.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 two more times. Make sure cheese is the very last layer on top.
- Bake for 40-50mins. Let stand for 5-10 minutes prior to serving
- * Also, trying layering in your favourite cooked vegetables ie. spinach, eggplant, zucchini, mushrooms.
Calories: 320Fat: 9gSaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 5mgSodium: 30mgCarbohydrate: 40gFiber: 8gSugar: 2gProtein: 23gVitamin A: 10%Vitamin C: 25%Calcium: 25%Iron: 25%Potassium: 680mg
As per one serving size (250g)