- 10 min prep
- 1 hr cook
- 8-10 people
- 1 pkg Sunrise Medium Firm Tofu (454g) blended
- 250 mL (1 cup) water chestnuts, chopped
- 300g frozen chopped spinach, defrosted
- 1 pkg (40g) vegetable soup mix
- 250 mL (1 cup) light mayonnaise
- In a food processor or blender, blend tofu until smooth. Transfer into a medium bowl and set aside.
- Drain the water chestnuts. In the same food processor or blender, process water chestnuts until coarsely chopped. Add spinach and pulse 2-3 times.
- Add the chestnuts, spinach, soup mix and mayo to the tofu and mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least one hour. Serve chilled, with your favorite bread or chips.
Calories: 60Fat: 4gSaturated Fat: 0.5gCholesterol: 5mgSodium: 220mgCarbohydrate: 3gFiber: 1gSugar: 1gProtein: 2gVitamin A: 4%Calcium: 4%Iron: 2%
As per one serving size (50g)