- 30 min prep
- 15 min cook
- 4 people
- 1/2 package Sunrise Smooth Freshpack Tofu (700g) cubed
- 200g Lean Ground Pork
- 2 tsp minced ginger
- 2 tbsp Hoisin Sauce
- 2 tbsp Canola Oil
- 2 stalks Cilantro, for garnish
- 2 stalks Green onion, chopped for garnish
- Red chilies, chopped for garnish, if desired
- 2 tsp Soy sauce
- 2 tsp Sugar
- 1 tsp Chicken bouillon powder
- 2 tsp Cornstarch
- 3 tbsp Water
- 2 tsp Cooking wine
- Cut the tofu into half-inch cubes. Add a pinch of salt and steam the tofu for 15 minutes.
- Heat a non-stick pan over medium heat. Add minced ginger and ground pork and stir-fry for 4 minutes.
- Add seasoning to the ground pork. Fry for 2 minutes.
- Add hoisin sauce to the pan and stir-fry until the pork is fully cooked.
- Add tofu and bring to a boil.
- Sprinkle chopped green onion and cilantro on top for garnish. Serve with your favourite rice dish.
As per one serving size ()