- 15 min prep
- 40 min cook
- 8-10 people
- 1 pkg Sunrise Traditional Sweetened Tofu Dessert(2x150g) mixed
- 125 mL (1/2 cup) Oil
- 250 mL (1 cup) Brown Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 15 mL (1 Tbsp) Vanilla Extract
- 500 mL (2 cups) Carrots, grated
- 250 mL (1 cup) Whole Wheat Flour
- 250 mL (1 cup) All Purpose Flour
- 5 mL (1 tsp) Cinnamon
- 2 mL (1/2 tsp) Nutmeg
- 5 mL (1 tsp) Baking Soda
- Preheat oven to 175ºC (350°F). Lightly grease and flour an 8” x 8” pan.
- In a medium bowl, beat together tofu dessert, oil, brown sugar, eggs and vanilla until smooth. Stir in carrots. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine remaining dry ingredients.
- Pour liquid mixture into dry ingredients and mix thoroughly. Transfer mixture into pan.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Allow to cool for 10 minutes.
- *Pair with your favorite cream cheese icing recipe!
Calories: 320Fat: 13gCholesterol: 35mgSodium: 160mgCarbohydrate: 46gFiber: 3gSugar: 26gProtein: 5gVitamin A: 70%Vitamin C: 2%Calcium: 6%Iron: 8%
As per one serving size (121g)