- 15 min prep
- 60 min cook
- 4-6 people
- 1 pkg (2x150g) Soyganic Caramel Flavour Tofu Dessert (2x150g)
- 115 g (1/2 cup) soft butter
- 125 mL (1/2 cup) sugar
- 350 mL (1 1/3 cup) all-purpose flour
- 85 mL (1/3 cup) dark cocoa powder
- 15 mL (1 Tbsp) baking powder
- 5 mL (1 tsp) baking soda
- 250 mL (1 cup) Chocolate icing (optional)*
- Preheat oven to 180 C (350 F).
- Puree tofu in a food processor or blender. Set aside. In a medium-sized mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar together. Add tofu puree to creamed butter mixture. Mix well.
- In another medium-sized mixing bowl, sift together flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and baking soda. Pour flour mixture into the tofu mixture. Stir until combined. Do not over mix. Pour cake mixture into a greased 9” pan.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean when inserted into cake. Allow cake to cool in the pan for 5 minutes before serving. *Optional: Dress the cake with chocolate icing or icing sugar for a sweet and decadent finish.
Calories: 480Fat: 16gSaturated Fat: 10gSodium: 410mgCarbohydrate: 80gFiber: 1gSugar: 58gProtein: 5gVitamin A: 15%Calcium: 20%Iron: 15%
As per one serving size (6)