- 20 min prep
- 25 min cook
- 8 people
- 1 1/2 pkg (680g) Sunrise Medium Firm Tofu (454g) drained and pat-dry
- 175 mL (¾ cup) semi-sweet chocolate chunks
- 175 mL (¾ cup) cocoa powder
- 125 mL (½ cup) white sugar
- 5 mL (1 tsp.) vanilla extract
- 60 mL (¼ cup) vegetable oil
- 30 mL (2 Tbsp.) lemon juice
- 1 (9-inch) prepared graham cracker or chocolate cookie crust
- OPTIONAL GARNISH
- 250 mL (1 cup) melted chocolate
- 200 g (1 cup) fresh raspberries
- Preheat oven to 175ºC (350F°).
- Microwave the semi-sweet chocolate chunks in a ceramic or glass bowl at 30-second intervals to melt the chunks. Stir after each interval.
- Using a food processor, combine tofu, cocoa powder, sugar, vanilla extract, vegetable oil, lemon juice and melted chocolate chunks. Blend until smooth.
- If using a prepared pie crust, simply pour the cheesecake mixture directly in. If using a chocolate cookie crust, follow package directions, then tightly pack down crust into a 9-inch spring form pan. Pour the cheesecake mixture in.
- Bake in the oven until cheesecake is firm to touch (20-25 minutes). Remove from the oven to cool at room temperature. Refrigerate until entire cheesecake is chilled.
- Garnish with melted chocolate and fresh raspberries, if desired.
Calories: 280Fat: 1.5gSodium: 80mgCarbohydrate: 34gProtein: 8gCalcium: 10%Iron: 25%
As per one serving size (110g)