- 10 min prep
- 0 min cook
- 6 people
- 1 pkg (300g) Sunrise Soft Tofu (Western Canada) (300g)
- 125 mL (1/2 cup) soft margarine
- 250 mL (1 cup) caster sugar or fine sugar
- 45 mL (3 Tbsp) liqueur of your choice: Grand Marnier, Kahlua, Amaretto etc. (optional)
- 250 mL (1 cup) cocoa powder, sifted
- 60 mL (1/4 cup) of grated milk or dark chocolate (optional)
- 6 strawberries, sliced (optional)
- Using a mixer, cream margarine and sugar until light and fluffy. Add tofu and liqueur and continue to mix until smooth.
- Add sifted cocoa powder. Mix again until very smooth. Allow mousse to set for at least 1 hour in the refrigerator before serving.
- Suggestions for serving: Spoon into small dessert cups and garnish with sliced strawberries or fresh fruits of your choice or with grated chocolate.
Calories: 200Fat: 3.5gSaturated Fat: 1.5gSodium: 15mgCarbohydrate: 47gFiber: 5gSugar: 38gProtein: 5gCalcium: 4%Iron: 15%
As per one serving size (102g)