- 15 min prep
- 20 min cook
- 4 people
- 1/2 pkg Sunrise Medium Firm Tofu (454g) blended
- ⅓ cup chocolate cookie crumbs
- 2 Tbsp butter or butter alternative, melted
- ⅓ cup bitter sweet chocolate chips
- 1 ½ Tbsp peanut butter, smooth
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 large banana, sliced in circles
- Drain tofu of water.
- Blend tofu in food processor until smooth.
- Melt chocolate chips and peanut butter in the microwave in 20 sec increments on high, or over stove on medium heat in a sauce pan.
- Add melted mixture, vanilla extract into pureed tofu. Blend until well mixed set aside. (Optional: cover and chill, and combine parfaits when ready to serve)
- In a medium bowl combine cookie crumbs with melted butter.
- Sprinkle 1 tsp. of crumb mixture into 4 small glasses.
- Layer with a few slices of banana, 2 tbsp. of chocolate filling. Repeat layers, 1 tsp. of cookie mixture, banana slices and filling. Top with remaining cookie crumbs.
- Serve immediately.
Calories: 250Fat: 15gSaturated Fat: 7g+ Trans: 0.2gCholesterol: 15mgSodium: 90mgCarbohydrate: 24gFiber: 2gSugar: 8gProtein: 8gVitamin A: 6%Vitamin C: 4%Calcium: 10%Iron: 10%
As per one serving size (124g)