- 10 min prep
- 20 min cook
- 3 dozen people
- 1 pkg Sunrise Medium Firm Tofu (454g) mashed
- 1 ½ cups Old Fashioned, Large Flake Oats
- 1 cup Nut Butter of Choice (peanut, almond, cashew)
- 1/3 cup Cocoa Powder
- 1/3 cup Honey or Maple Syrup
- ½ cup Chopped Dried Fruit (raisins, dried cranberries or dried apricots)
- ½ cup Seeds of Choice (chia, hemp seeds, flax seeds or sesame seeds)
- 1 tsp Salt
- If Desired
- 2 tsp Instant Coffee Powder
- Coating of Choice (cocoa powder, shredded coconut, sesame seeds)
- Squeeze tofu, pressing between paper towel for 10 minutes, remove as much liquid as possible, replace paper towel as needed.
- While tofu is draining, combine remaining ingredients (except coating) in a large bowl.
- Mash the tofu with a fork until it is small crumbs, then add to the rest of ingredients and mix until fully combined.
- Add your choice of coatings in small bowls to roll balls in directly after forming.
- Using a small cookie scoop or your hands, form into balls about 1½ tablespoons in size, roll in coating of choice.
- Store in the fridge for up to one week or freezer for longer storage.
As per one serving size ()