- 5 min prep
- 5 min cook
- 2 people
- 1/2 pkg Sunrise Coconut Flavour Tofu Dessert (2x150g) blended
- 1/2 cup tinned light coconut milk
- 3 Tbsp chia seeds
- 1 small mango, seeded and cut into small cubes
- Place Coconut Tofu Dessert in a blender with coconut milk and process until smooth.
- Pour into a bowl and sprinkle with chia seeds. Stir until combined, then let rest for 2 hours.
- Layer pudding and cubed mango into a mason jar with a tight lid.
- Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
Calories: 340Fat: 22gSaturated Fat: 14g+ Trans: 0gSodium: 20mgCarbohydrate: 34gFiber: 11gSugar: 21gProtein: 7gVitamin A: 6%Vitamin C: 45%Calcium: 20%Iron: 25%
As per one serving size (231g)