- 5 min prep
- 4 hrs cook
- 8-10 people
- 1/2 pkg Sunrise Peach Mango Flavour Tofu Dessert (2x150g)
- 150 mL (1/3 cup) mango nectar
- 310 mL (1 ¼ cup) buttermilk
- 60 mL (1/4 cup) sugar
- 5 mL (1 tsp) vanilla
- 125 mL (½ cup) mango puree
- 60 mL (2 Tbsp) gelatin
- 250 mL (1 cup) warm water
- In a blender, blend together the mango nectar, peach mango dessert, buttermilk, sugar, vanilla and mango puree until smooth.
- In a separate bowl, stir together the gelatin and water (until all gelatin is dissolved). Add to the mango mixture and stir until incorporated.
- Pour mango mixture into a bowl or a nice mold. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight. Serve on its own or with a couple of slices of fruit.
Calories: 58Fat: 1gCholesterol: 1mgSodium: 36mgCarbohydrate: 11gSugar: 10gProtein: 3gVitamin A: 3%Vitamin C: 6%Calcium: 5%Iron: 1%
As per one serving size (69g)