- 15 min prep
- 0 min cook
- 4-6 people
- 1 pkg Sunrise Extra Firm Tofu (350g) cut into small cubes
- 1 small green apple, cubed
- 2 lemon wedges
- 15 mL (1 Tbsp) Indian curry powder
- 75 mL (1/3 cup) sweet mango chutney
- 75 mL (1/3 cup) mayonnaise
- 1 mL (1/4 tsp) salt
- 1 mL (1/4 tsp) pepper
- 2 stems green onion, finely chopped
- 60 mL (1/4 cup) cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 stalk celery, diced
- 75 mL (1/3 cup) raisins
- 125 mL (1/2 cup) cashews, roasted
- In a small bowl, generously coat the cubed green apples with lemon juice from the lemon wedges. Mix to prevent browning.
- In another bowl, mix together curry powder, mango chutney, mayonnaise, salt and pepper. Blend until salad dressing consistency.
- In a large salad bowl, mix the tofu, green onions, cilantro, celery, raisins, cashews and coated apples together. Pour dressing on top and toss until everything is well-coated. Serve chilled.
Calories: 139gFat: 7g Saturated Fat: 1gSodium: 247mgCarbohydrate: 19gFiber: 2gSugar: 12gProtein: 4gVitamin A: 3%Vitamin C: 5%Calcium: 6%Iron: 8%
As per one serving size (60g)