- 25 min prep
- 30 min cook
- 6 people
- 1 pkg Sunrise Soft Tofu (Western Canada) (300g) blended
- 1 Cup Graham Cracker Crumbs
- ½ Cup Shredded Coconut, sweetened
- 3 Tbsp Melted Coconut Oil
- ¼ tsp Salt
- 1 Avocado
- 2 Strawberries
- 1 Cup Cashews, raw, unsalted
- 2 Tbsp Lime juice
- 3 Tbsp Honey
- ½ tsp Vanilla extract
- ¼ cup Coconut Oil
- 6-8 Strawberries (for garnish)
- Soak the cashews in hot water for ½ hour.
- To make the crust, mix together the graham cracker crumbs, shredded coconut, salt and melted coconut oil. Scoop 1/3 cup of the mixture into 6 individual serving glasses. Pack down the crust. Place in refrigerator to firm up.
- Drain the cashews and place them into a food processor or blender with the remaining filling ingredients. Blend until fully incorporated and smooth.
- Pour 1/3 cup of the filling mixture into each serving glass and smooth out the surface using a spoon. Chill in the refrigerator for an hour or more. Garnish with sliced strawberries before serving.
- *TIP* Substitute strawberries for your favourite fruit, mango, raspberries, etc.
As per one serving size ()