- 15 min prep
- 35 min cook
- 6-8 people
- 1 pkg Mandarin Egg Tube Tofu (245g) mixed
- 1 frozen pie crust
- 30 mL (2 Tbsp) olive oil
- 250 mL (1 cup) leek, chopped
- 310 mL (1 1/4 cup) mushroom, sliced
- 250 mL (1 cup) evaporated milk (fat free)
- 60 mL (1/4 cup) parmesan, grated
- 2 mL (1/2 tsp) salt
- 1 mL (1/4 tsp) dried dill
- 1 mL (1/4 tsp) dried thyme
- 1 mL (1/4 tsp) black pepper
- 1 spinach, chopped (optional 1 pkg frozen, thawed and drained)
- 125 mL (1/2 cup) grated Gruyere, Swiss or cheddar cheese.
- Pre-heat oven to190ºC (375°F).
- Heat olive oil in a medium sauté pan over medium-high heat. Sauté leeks for 3 minutes. Add mushrooms, sauté for another 5 minutes. Remove from heat and transfer into a large bowl.
- Combine egg tofu, evaporated milk, parmesan, salt, dill, thyme, black pepper and spinach in a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Add spinach mixture to tofu and leeks, stir well. Scoop filling into prepared crust until just filled.
- Sprinkle with grated cheese of your choice. Bake on top of a lined baking sheet for 35 minutes or until a knife inserted near the centre comes out clean. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Calories: 220Fat: 4gSaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 65mgSodium: 380mgCarbohydrate: 18gFiber: 2gSugar: 5gProtein: 10gVitamin A: Vitamin C: Calcium: Iron:
As per one serving size (160g)