- 15 min prep
- 5 min cook
- 4-6 people
- 1 pkg Sunrise Medium Firm Tofu (454g) cubed
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise (or vegan alternative)
- 1/3 cup plain Greek yogurt (or non-dairy)
- ¼ cup Nutritional Yeast
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp honey
- ½ tbsp curry powder
- ¼ cup raisins
- 1 celery stalk, diced small
- 1 medium carrot, shredded
- 2 green onions, sliced thin
- ½ tsp salt & pepper
- ¼ cup cilantro, chopped, for garnish
- Press tofu between sheets of paper towel to get rid of excess water. Allow to sit 10 minutes, replacing paper towel if needed. Cut into 1cm cubes.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine mayo, yogurt, nutritional yeast, lemon juice, mustard, honey, and curry powder, mix well.
- Toss in tofu cubes and lightly crush as you mix it all together.
- Stir in remaining vegetables. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Garnish with cilantro.
As per one serving size ()