- 75 min prep
- 15 min cook
- 9 people
- 1 pkg Sunrise Fried Tofu (300g) cut into halves
- SAUCE INGREDIENTS
- 15 mL (1 Tbsp) oil
- 30 mL (2 Tbsp) light miso paste
- 5 mL (1 tsp) soy sauce
- 10 mL (2 tsp) brown sugar
- 5 mL (1 tsp) sesame oil
- 15 mL (1 Tbsp) rice vinegar
- 30 mL (2 Tbsp) grated ginger
- 60 mL (1/4 cup) water
- In a glass bowl, combine all sauce ingredients and mix well. Let sit in refrigerator for 1 hour to allow the flavours to blend.
- Heat oil in a non-stick frying pan. Pan fry tofu until both sides are browned.
- Serve miso sauce as a dipping sauce or spoon over a plate of fried tofu.
Calories: 70gFat: 4.5gSaturated Fat: 0.5gSodium: 220mgCarbohydrate: 3gFiber: 1gSugar: 2gProtein: 5gCalcium: 5%Iron: 4%
As per one serving size (43g)