- 20 min prep
- 0 min cook
- 6 people
- 1pkg (350g) Sunrise Extra Firm Tofu (350g) cut into 1/4" strips
- 6 tortilla wraps (whole wheat, spinach, or tomato varieties)
- 125 mL (1/2 cup) plain low fat cream cheese
- 125 mL (1/2 cup) baby corn, sliced in half lengthwise
- 1 stem green onion, finely chopped
- 125 mL (1/2 cup) teriyaki sauce
- 1 red bell pepper, finely diced
- 125 g (1 cup) alfalfa sprouts
- Using a spatula, spread 2 Tbsp. of cream cheese onto a tortilla. Make sure cream cheese is spread evenly over the entire tortilla surface.
- Lay 4 strips of baby corn across the middle of the tortilla so that they make a single row. (Make sure you leave ½” of space on either side of the row, otherwise you will have a difficult time keeping all the ingredients inside the tortilla when you roll it later). Sprinkle the corn with some chopped green onion and a few drops of Teriyaki sauce.
- Using 2-3 tofu strips, start the next row about ½” below the corn.
- Make the final row about ½” below the tofu by using diced peppers, some alfalfa sprouts and a few more drops of teriyaki sauce.
- Now the tortilla can be rolled. Tightly roll the bottom edge of the tortilla over top the first row of peppers and alfalfa sprouts. Use your fingers to keep the tortilla tight as you continue rolling upwards. Repeat the above steps with the remaining tortillas and ingredients.
- Refrigerate the rolled up tortilla for at least one hour before cutting each roll into 1” pin wheel pieces. *For a portable lunch option, skip the last step and take the entire wrap with you.
Calories: 220Fat: 9gSaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 11mgSodium: 358mgCarbohydrate: 22gFiber: 2gSugar: 4gProtein: 13gVitamin A: Vitamin C: Calcium: Iron:
As per one serving size (14g)