- 10 mins prep
- 25 mins cook
- 4-6 people
- 1 pkg Sunrise Extra Firm Tofu (350g) sliced long & thinly
- 8-10oz pack Korean dried sweet potato noodles (dangmyeon)
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- ½ onion, sliced thinly
- 2 medium carrots, sliced into matchsticks
- ½ zucchini, sliced into matchsticks
- 1 red pepper, sliced long and thinly
- Sauce Ingredients:
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 3 sesame oil
- ¼ cup cup soy sauce
- 3 tbsp dark soy sauce
- 1.5 tbsp honey
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- ⅛ cup sesame seeds
- ¼ cup green onion, sliced (optional)
- In a medium bowl combine the sauce ingredients, add in the sliced tofu and toss to marinate. Set aside.
- In a large pot of boiling water, cook noodles for 6-8 minutes until soft. Drain and rinse in cold water and set aside.
- Heat a large, deep frying pan on medium-high and add oil, cook onions and carrots, until softened, about 5 minutes.
- Add the zucchini and peppers and cook until tender, another 5 minutes. Remove everything from pan and set aside in a bowl, covered.
- Drain marinade from tofu and reserve. Add 1 tbsp oil to pan and fry tofu about 2 minutes per side, then add the marinade to the pan, heat for 2-3 minutes then add the noodles, stir to coat noodles with sauce. Add the vegetables back to the pan, stir, reduce heat to low, and cover for 5 minutes.
- Divide amongst servings dishes and top with sesame seeds and green onion.
As per one serving size ()