- 20 min prep
- 10 min cook
- 4 people
- 1 pkg Sunrise Medium Firm Tofu (454g) cubed
- 2 tbsp. fish sauce
- 2 tbsp. soy sauce
- 2 tbsp. rice vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp. ginger, grated
- 2 tsp. Korean red pepper flakes
- 1 tbsp. turmeric powder
- 2 tbsp. kimchi powder
- 2 tbsp. sesame oil
- 900mL carton of No Salt added, vegetable broth
- 2 cups water
- ½ tsp. sea salt
- 2 blocks glass noodles
- 2 baby bok choy, quartered lengthwise
- 3 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 lime, juiced
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- In a medium size mixing bowl make a marinade with the fish sauce, soy sauce, rice vinegar, garlic and ginger. Cut tofu into cubes and add to marinade, refrigerate for a minimum of 20min.
- In a large pot, bring the vegetable broth and 2 cups of water to a simmer over medium heat. Add in sea salt.
- In a small mixing bowl add the red pepper flakes, in another bowl add the turmeric. Drain marinade from tofu into the broth. Divide tofu in half; place each half in the bowls of spices. Toss to coat.
- In a non-stick frying pan, heat 1 tbsp. of sesame oil over medium heat. Fry the red pepper tofu for 5-7min, or until golden brown. Remove from pan and fry the turmeric tofu until golden brown.
- Add the noodles to the pot, continue to simmer for 3min, add in the bok choy and radishes, remove from heat.
- Serve soup with fresh lime juice and scallions.
Calories: 190Fat: 12gSaturated Fat: 2g+ Trans: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 1270mgCarbohydrate: 8gFiber: 3gSugar: 3gProtein: 13gVitamin A: 70%Vitamin C: 40%Calcium: 25%Iron: 20%
As per one serving size (540g)