- 10 min prep
- 10 min cook
- 6 people
- 1 package Sunrise Extra Firm Tofu (350g)
- 1.5 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 1 Jalapeno, seeded and chopped
- 1 Red Onion, diced
- 1 Paprika
- 1 tsp Cumin
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- ½ tsp Salt
- 3 cups Corn Kernels (frozen or canned, drained)
- 1 cup Cilantro, chopped
- 2 tbsp Lime Juice
- Heat a pan on med-high heat and add oil.
- Once oil is hot add in jalapeno, onion and all the spices, cook for about 3-5 minutes until onions are cooked and spices are fragrant.
- Crumble tofu with your hands and add it into the pan. Mix well.
- Add in corn, stir and cook for another 3-5 minutes until everything is heated through
- Drizzle with lime juice and stir in cilantro.
As per one serving size ()