- 10 min prep
- 10 min cook
- 4 people
- 1 pkg Sunrise Soft Tofu (Western Canada) (300g) blended
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and chopped
- 15 mL (1 Tbsp) olive oil
- 1 avocado, peeled
- 1 lime zest and juice
- 5 mL (1 tsp) cumin
- 60 mL (1/4 cup) fresh coriander, chopped
- 1 tomato, diced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Sauté green onions and peppers for 5 minutes in olive oil.
- In a bowl, mash the avocado with soft tofu. Add remaining ingredients and cooked onions and green peppers. Stir well.
- Let it cool and serve with raw vegetables, corn chips or other chips of your choice.
Calories: 170Fat: 14gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 54mgCarbohydrate: 11gProtein: 7gCalcium: Iron:
As per one serving size (226g)