- 15 min prep
- 25 min cook
- 2-4 people
- 1 pkg Sunrise Tofu Puff (100g)
- SEASONINGS INGREDIENTS
- 2 mL (1/2 tsp) salt
- 1 mL (1/4 tsp) sugar
- 5 mL (1 tsp) soy sauce
- 5 mL (1 tsp) cornstarch
- 7 mL (1/2 Tbsp) sesame oil
- Pinch of white pepper
- OTHER INGREDIENTS
- 185 mL (3/4 cup) minced pork (can be replace with fish paste)
- 1/2 lb Chinese cabbage, thinly chopped
- 15 mL (1 Tbsp) cooking oil
- 1 can (384 mL) chicken stock
- In a bowl, mix minced pork with seasonings and blend into a paste.
- Wash tofu puffs with hot water and squeeze out excess water and oil. Cut each tofu puff into halves and stuff with fish paste.
- Heat wok to medium heat and add oil. Add Chinese cabbage, sauté until cabbage is cooked through.
- Add cooked cabbage and chicken stock into a pot, bring stock to a boil. Place stuffed tofu puffs in pot (stuffed side up) and cook until minced pork is fully cooked.
- Serve hot with rice.
Calories: 220gFat: 11gSaturated Fat: 1.5gCholesterol: 25mgSodium: 580mgCarbohydrate: 15gFiber: 1gSugar: 4gProtein: 15gVitamin C: 50%Calcium: 6%Iron: 6%
As per one serving size ()