- 15 min prep
- 35 min cook
- 2-4 people
- 1 pkg Sunrise Medium Firm Tofu (454g) blended
- cooking spray
- 15 mL (1 Tbsp) olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 250 mL (1 cup) red bell pepper, diced
- 250 mL (1 cup) mushrooms, chopped
- 250 mL (1 cup) broccoli, cut into small florets
- 1 green onion stalk
- 5 mL (1 tsp) fresh rosemary, minced
- Black pepper to taste
- 60 mL (1/4 cup) Sunrise Unsweetened Soy Beverage
- 30 mL (2 Tbsp) nutritional yeast
- 15 mL (1 Tbsp) cornstarch
- 5 mL (1 tsp) tahini
- 1 mL (1/4 tsp) onion powder
- 1 mL (1/4 tsp) tumeric
- 2 mL (1/2 tsp) salt
- Preheat oven to 190°C (375°F). Lightly grease muffin tins with cooking oil spray.
- Heat oil in a large pan. Saute garlic, bell peppers, mushrooms and broccoli over medium heat until the mushrooms just begin to exude juice.
- Stir in green onions, rosemary and black pepper. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Using a food processor or blender, blend together tofu, soy beverage, nutritional yeast, cornstarch, tahini, onion powder, turmeric, and salt. Blend until completely smooth.
- In a separate bowl, gently mix together the blended tofu mixture with the sautéed vegetables until well combined. Spoon equal portions of the mixture into the muffin tray and place in the oven.
- Immediately reduce heat to 175°C (350°F). Bake until tops are golden brown and a knife comes out clean (25-35 minutes). Remove from oven and let cool for 10 minutes before serving.
Calories: 180gFat: 10gSaturated Fat: 1.5gSodium: 310mgCarbohydrate: 10gFiber: 3gSugar: 3gProtein: 15gVitamin A: 25%Vitamin C: 120%Calcium: 20%Iron: 10%
As per one serving size (219g)