- 10 min prep
- 20 min cook
- 12 people
- 1/2 package Sunrise Extra Firm Tofu (350g) cubed
- 1 tbsp. Olive Oil
- ½ Sweet Onion, diced
- 1 cup Grape Tomatoes
- 6 eggs
- 2 tbsp. Fresh Basil, sliced chiffonade
- ½ cup Black Olives, chopped
- ¼ tsp. pepper, and salt if desired
- Preheat oven to 400F
- In a cast iron (or oven safe) pan, add the olive oil and onions, gently sauté for 4-5 minutes.
- Add the grape tomatoes and place pan into oven for 5 minutes, or until the tomatoes soften. Remove the pan and drop the temperature of the oven to 350F.
- In a large bowl, mix the eggs, cubed tofu, black olives, fresh basil, the cooked tomato and onion mixture and pepper.
- Pour the mixture into a greased muffin tray. Place into the oven for an 18-20 minutes, or until golden brown and set. Remove from oven.
- Serve with your favourite breakfast accompaniments or try with a crisp salad. *TIP: substitute any of the vegetables for some of your favourites!
As per one serving size ()