- 5 min prep
- 5 min cook
- 1-2 people
- 1/3 pkg Soyganic Smoked Tofu Original Flavour (210g) cut into 1/4" slices
- 1 whole wheat Panini flatbread, or ciabatta bread
- 15 mL (1 Tbsp) sundried tomato pesto
- 125 mL (1/2 cup) shredded low fat, low sodium mozzarella cheese
- 4 slices of a large tomato
- 125 mL (1/2 cup) alfalfa sprouts
- Preheat a Panini maker, grill pan, or griddle to medium heat or medium-high heat. Cut flatbread in half horizontally.
- Spread tomato pesto on each half of the flatbread.
- Layer the cheese, then the tomato slices, tofu and sprouts onto one half of the flatbread.
- Top with the other half of the flatbread and place onto the Panini grill for 1-2 minutes until the bread is crisp and golden and the cheese has melted.
- Cut in half diagonally and serve immediately.
Calories: 220gFat: 10gSaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 15mgSodium: 490mgCarbohydrate: 17gFiber: 4gSugar: 1gProtein: 16gVitamin A: 10%Vitamin C: 8%Calcium: 35%Iron: 10%
As per one serving size ()