- 10 mins prep
- 25 mins cook
- 4 people
- 1 pkg Soyganic Super Firm Tofu (2x175g) sliced
- Pulled Tofu
- ½ cup onions, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tbsp. garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup BBQ sauce
- ½ teaspoon soy sauce
- 6 - 8 ciabatta slider size buns, buttered and warmed or grilled
- 1 cup Coleslaw mix
- 1 apple, thinly sliced
- ½ cup coleslaw dressing
- Mix together all of the coleslaw ingredients and let refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Using a sauté pan, pour ¼ cup of water into the pan followed by the sliced onions and garlic. Stir together over medium heat until softened, about 6 minutes.
- Add 1 tbsp. olive oil to the pan. Add the sliced tofu to the onions and continue to cook over medium heat until the tofu takes a darker colour, approximately 8 minutes.
- Add BBQ sauce and soy sauce to the pan and stir together for 2 minutes over low heat. Remove from heat.
- Divide pulled tofu mixture evenly between buns, top with coleslaw and serve.
As per one serving size ()