- 35 min prep
- 25 min cook
- 4 people
- 1 pkg (2x150g) Sunrise Soft Tofu (Western Canada) (300g) cubed
- 125 mL (1/2 cup) dried tapioca
- 150 mL (2/3 cup) pumpkin, diced
- 250 mL (1 cup) coconut milk
- 125 mL (1/2 cup) sugar
- 1.5 L (6 cups) water
- Cover tapioca pearls in 500 mL (2 cups) of water and let soak for 30 minutes.
- In a pot, add 1,000 mL (4 cups) water, sugar and pumpkin. Cook on medium heat, stirring constantly until pumpkin is cooked.
- Add drained tapioca pearls and coconut milk and bring to a boil.
- Carefully add cubed soft tofu and cook until tofu is hot.
- Serve this dish as is or chilled.
Calories: 320gFat: 14gSodium: 25mgCarbohydrate: 46gFiber: 1gSugar: 27gProtein: 5gVitamin A: 30%Vitamin C: 4%Calcium: 4%Iron: 15%
As per one serving size (195g)