- 30 min prep
- 25 min cook
- 4 people
- 1 pkg Soyganic Smoked Tofu Original Flavour (210g) finely diced
- 30 mL (2 Tbsp) vegetable oil
- 585 g (3 cups) cooked rice, cold
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 250 mL (1 cup) small cocktail shrimp
- 3 stem green onion, sliced
- 45 mL (3 Tbsp) soy sauce
- salt to taste
- 500 mL (2 cups) frozen peas/carrots
- In a large frying pan or wok, heat 30mL of oil on high heat.
- Add peas, carrots, green onion and shrimp until tender.
- Slide the vegetables onto one side of the pan and pour the beaten eggs onto the other side. Using a spatula, scramble the beaten eggs. Once cooked, mix in with the vegetables.
- Add diced smoked tofu and continue to sauté for a minute. Incorporate cooked rice and cook for 2-3 minutes. Add soy sauce & salt as needed. Serve when heated through.
Calories: 430gFat: 15gSaturated Fat: 2.5gCholesterol: 140mgSodium: 1800mgCarbohydrate: 49gFiber: 5gSugar: 4gProtein: 25gVitamin A: 140%Vitamin C: 25%Calcium: 25%Iron: 25%
As per one serving size (346g)