- 15 min prep
- 10 min cook
- 4-6 people
- 1 pkg Soyganic Smoked Tofu Original (210g) sliced
- DRESSING INGREDIENTS
- 45 mL (3 Tbsp.) olive oil
- 30 mL (2 Tbsp.) red wine vinegar
- 15 mL (1 Tbsp.) lemon juice
- 5 mL (1 tsp.) Dijon mustard
- 5 mL (1 tsp.) Worcestershire sauce
- 1 small clove garlic, minced
- 1 mL (1/4 tsp.) salt
- 1 mL (1/4 tsp.) fresh ground black pepper
- OTHER INGREDIENTS
- 5 mL (1 tsp.) vegetable oil
- 2 chicken breasts, cooked and diced (omit to make this a vegan recipe)
- 1 romaine lettuce, shredded
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 2 ripe avocadoes, diced
- 2 stems green onion, sliced
- In a small bowl, mix dressing ingredients together and set aside.
- In a pan, heat oil on medium heat. Grill tofu slices for a few minutes on each side until golden brown.
- Place shredded lettuce in a serving platter. Evenly divide and arrange chicken, tomatoes, smoked tofu, avocado and green onions in rows on top of the lettuce.
- Finish the salad by drizzling prepared dressing on top.
Calories: 350gFat: 23gCholesterol: 40mgSodium: 590mgCarbohydrate: 13gFiber: 8gSugar: 3gProtein: 26gVitamin A: 190%Vitamin C: 70%Calcium: 15%Iron: 20%
As per one serving size ()