- 20 min prep
- 10 mins cook
- 2 people
- 1 pkg Soyganic Smoked Tofu Original (210g) slices
- 1 Tbs. extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cups shredded iceberg lettuce
- 4 6" traditional white corn tortillas, grilled
- PINEAPPLE SALSA:
- ½ cup chopped golden pineapple
- 1 small jalapeno pepper, finely diced
- ½ small tomato, finely chopped
- 2 Tbs. finely chopped red onion
- 3 Tbs finely chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- ½ lime, juiced
- pinch of salt
- CHIPOTLE VEGENAISE:
- 2 chipotle peppers in Adobo sauce
- 1 clove garlic
- ½ fresh lime, juiced
- salt and pepper to taste
- CHIPOTLE VEGENAISE: Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Store in a squeeze bottle for easy serving. Chipotle Vegenaise keeps in the fridge for 1 week.
- PINEAPPLE SALSA: Combine all ingredients in a bowl and let rest until ready to serve.
- Sear tofu in a fry pan with olive oil for 1-2 minutes each side, or until heated through.
- Divide evenly tofu between warm tortillas. Divide lettuce and Pineapple Salsa evenly over each taco then drizzle desired amount of Chipotle Veganaise over top and serve.
Calories: 230Fat: 12gSaturated Fat: 1.5g+ Trans: 0mgCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 170mgCarbohydrate: 20gFiber: 4gSugar: 5gProtein: 15gVitamin A: 8%Vitamin C: 35%Calcium: 20%Iron: 10%
As per one serving size (246g)