- 10 min prep
- 12 min cook
- 15-20 people
- 125 mL (1/2 cup) Sunrise Soft Tofu (Eastern Canada) (300g)
- 250 mL (1 cup) butter (room temperature)
- 125 mL (½ cup) brown sugar, lightly packed
- 250 mL (1 cup) white sugar
- 5 mL (1 tsp) vanilla
- 625 mL (2 ½ cups) flour
- 2 mL (½ tsp) salt
- 10 mL (2 tsp) baking powder
- 30 mL (2 Tbsp) white sugar
- 15 mL (1 Tbsp) cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 190° C (375°F).
- Using a mixer, cream butter with brown sugar and 1 cup of white sugar until light and fluffy. Add in tofu and vanilla, mix until smooth.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, salt, and baking powder. Slowly add the flour mixture to the tofu mixture and continue mixing until you have a soft dough.
- In a separate bowl, combine the 2 tablespoon of white sugar and the cinnamon.
- Roll soft dough into 1" balls. Roll dough balls in sugar/cinnamon mixture and place on a lined baking sheet. Lightly press on each dough ball to flatten.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until edges begin to brown. Allow cookies to cool for 5 minutes before serving.
Calories: 208Fat: 10gSaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 24mgSodium: 9mgCarbohydrate: 29gFiber: 1gSugar: 15gProtein: 2gVitamin A: 6%Calcium: 4%Iron: 6%
As per one serving size (17g)