- 5 min prep
- 15 min cook
- 2-4 people
- 1 pkg Sunrise Medium Firm Tofu (454g)
- 1/2 lb sole fillet
- 45 mL (3 Tbsp) oil
- 30 mL (2 Tbsp) ginger, finely julienned
- 2 stems green onion, finely julienned
- 2 mL (1/2 tsp) sugar
- 45 mL (3 Tbsp) soy sauce
- Similar to cutting layers for a cake, cut the tofu into 3 square slices.
- Place the tofu pieces onto a large and deep-set plate for steaming.
- Place the sole fillets on top of the tofu pieces. Steam for 10 minutes.
- Carefully drain as much liquid as possible from the steamed dish.
- In a small pot, heat oil over high temperature.
- When oil is very hot, add ginger, green onion and sugar. Stir quickly and constantly until sugar has dissolved. Remove from heat immediately.
- Pour the oil, ginger and green onion sauce over the steamed tofu and sole. Add soy sauce over the steamed dish. Serve with rice and vegetables.
Calories: 250gFat: 16gCholesterol: 25mgSodium: 1030mgSugar: 3gProtein: 21gVitamin A: 2%Vitamin C: 2%Calcium: 20%Iron: 8%
As per one serving size (188g)