- 15 min prep
- 0 min cook
- 6-8 people
- 1pkg (300g) Sunrise Soft Tofu (Western Canada) (300g)
- 1 pkg (35g) taco seasoning mix
- 1 can (454g) diced or chopped black olives
- 250 mL (1 cup) guacamole
- 1 can (454g) refried beans
- 250 mL (1 cup) chunky salsa
- 250 mL (1 cup) cheese, shredded (optional)
- Tortilla chips
- Using a blender, blend together the tofu and taco seasoning mix until smooth. Set aside.
- In a clear, glass serving dish, spread the black olives along the bottom of the dish, making a nice, even layer.
- Continue evenly layering the ingredients on top of one another in the following order: Guacamole, refried beans, salsa, then tofu mixture. Finish off the dip with a layer of cheese (if desired). Serve with tortilla chips.
Calories: 81Saturated Fat: Sodium: 541mgCarbohydrate: 12gFiber: 4gSugar: 2gProtein: 5gVitamin A: 11%Vitamin C: 8%Calcium: 5%Iron: 9%
As per one serving size (15g)