- 10 min prep
- 5 min cook
- 2 people
- 1/2 pkg Sunrise Extra Firm Tofu (350g) crumbled
- 4 tortilla wraps
- 30 mL (2 Tbsp) refried beans
- 30 mL (2 Tbsp) guacamole
- 45 mL (3 Tbsp) salsa
- 30 mL (2 Tbsp) chopped green onion
- 30 mL (2 Tbsp) chopped cilantro
- 125 mL (1/2 cup) low-fat, low-sodium Tex Mex cheese, shredded
- In a small bowl, crumble the tofu and set aside.
- Spread the refried beans on one tortilla wrap. Spread the guacamole on the other.
- Sprinkle the crumbled tofu onto the tortilla wrap with the beans. Top with salsa, green onions and cilantro. Sprinkle on the grated cheese and cover with the guacamole tortilla wrap.
- Place Quesadilla in Panini grill. Press and heat Quesadilla until cheese is melted and tortilla is crispy. If you don’t have a Panini grill, you can also prepare your Quesadilla on the stovetop with a large skillet, flipping once to brown both sides. Repeat steps 2-4 with remaining tortillas.
- Slice and enjoy!
Calories: 136gFat: 6gSaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 7mgSodium: 309mgCarbohydrate: 13gFiber: 3gSugar: 1gProtein: 10gVitamin A: 4%Vitamin C: 2%Calcium: 15%Iron: 10%
As per one serving size (112g)