- 5 min prep
- 15 min cook
- 4 people
- 1 package Mandarin Egg Tube Tofu (245g) mixed
- leftover rice
- turmeric powder
- shallots/onion (finely diced)
- garlic (finely minced)
- green onion (sliced)
- soy sauce
- fish sauce
- roasted cashews
- In a large, microwave safe bowl, crumble 3 cups of leftover rice until there are no large clumps.
- Mix the egg tofu and turmeric powder into rice, ensuring that all the rice is golden, and the egg tofu are in small chunks. Microwave on high for 2 minutes until warm.
- Heat a large frying pan to medium-high and add 2 tbsp oil.
- Add shallots/onion and garlic, lightly brown in the pan for about 3 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Add in rice mixture followed by green onion, soy sauce, fish sauce, and raisins.
- Pan fry until desired browning and crispiness, about 7 minutes.
- Mix in ⅓ cup roasted cashews. Serve immediately.
As per one serving size (4)