- 20 min prep
- 30 min cook
- 6 people
- 1 package Sunrise Medium Firm Tofu (454g) cubed
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 medium tomato, diced, seeds removed
- 1 grapefruit, cut into segments
- 1 mango, diced
- 1 jalapeno, seeded, fine dice
- ¼ cup cilantro, chopped
- ¼ cup grapefruit juice, fresh squeezed
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp fresh cracked pepper
- ¼ cup red onion, small dice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Press tofu between sheets of paper towel to get rid of excess water. Allow to sit 10 minutes, replacing paper towel if needed. Cut into 1cm cubes.
- Place cubed tofu in a large mixing bowl, add grapefruit juice, lime juice, red onion, garlic, salt and pepper, gently stir to mix, allow to sit while preparing other ingredients.
- In another large bowl combine remaining ingredients. Add in the tofu and juices and gently stir to combine.
- Serve with tortilla chips or with mesclun greens for a refreshing salad.
As per one serving size ()